Dental Services in Salisbury, MD
Regular visits to your Salisbury dentist are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Comprehensive Examinations , to determine your personal treatment plan
- Crowns & Bridges , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards , matched to your sport to help prevent concussions
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Implant Restorations , fixing damaged crowns and bridges
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We make every attempt to see our patients of record in a timely manner. PLEASE NOTIFY US AS EARLY IN THE DAY AS POSSIBLE BY PHONE IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY.